Your Journey towards the future begins here
Technology and how we work today is changing so rapidly that it is difficult to find employees with experience in emerging technologies and work practices. This skill gap is threatening the sustainability of enterprises around the world. There is a strong need to revamp the education to employment and employment to talent creation through carefully designed curriculum, crafted to suite the future technology.
Our industry driven curriculum, robust career guidance services and capable community of Universities, Institutions, Instructors and Employers enable learners with skills for careers in the 21st century.
To promote academic conversations or dialogue that foster creativity and Integrate critical thinking skills within and across all content areas. Our aim is to provide students with repeated opportunities to practice higher order thinking and establish safe, Intellectually risk-free learning environments and resources.
Decibels Lab consistently cultivate problem solving and logical thinking capabilities in students and develop communication & collaboration within by sharing ideas and working together.
- Instructional approach is optimized for the needs of each learner Learning objectives and instructional content and it’s sequencing vary based on learner needs.
- Students spend time learning with the teacher in a group some time learning from peers Learning zones are optimized for collaboration and individual-focused study
Agency in Learning
- Learning with agency can intentionally make things happen by action help students to play a part in their self-development and update with changing times.
Project Based Learni
- This helps students develop 21st century skills like creativity collaboration leadership and engages them in real world challenges that help them for critical thinking.
We partner with Students, Universities, Institutions and Companies to create an effective ecosystem for resource creation
and coming together around one common agenda of delivering skilled student outcomes.
- Career Guidance.
- New Lab Setup
- Certification Courses
- Faculty Development Programs
- Placement Activities
- Co-Partnered UG and PG Programs
- Talent hunt
“I'm so happy that I got opportunity to build projects and this workshop triggered us to think innovatively and training was more understandable. would like to need attend more workshops ”
Karan AradhyaBIET, Davanagere
“I attended electric vehicles workshop,training was done methodically.Basics were taught very well,and this will help me in building projects and for job opportunities in EV. ”
R RamyaChrist University,Bangalore
Our trusted Partners
at your place
You can be our ambassador and organize
exciting event at your institution/college